You walk and run every day without thinking about your breathing, or your ability to breathe. Breathing is easily taken for granted, yet it’s one of the most crucial factors in exertion. Imagine that one day fatigue and plateaus could be a thing of the past, with the Training Mask, that time is NOW!
What is the Elevation Training Mask?
Elevation Training Mask is a patented (PAT.8.590.533 B2) "Resistance Training Device" that helps condition the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance and strengthening the diaphragm.
Elevation Training Mask will help you regulate your breathing, boost physical stamina, improve Co2 tolerance, increase oxygen efficiency, and sharpen mental focus. Training Mask will improve your overall performance in general fitness, sport, and make challenging chores around the house easier.
Elevation Training Mask helps! By condition the lungs and creating pulmonary resistance, your diaphragm is strengthened, surface area and elasticity in the alveoli is increased. Elevation Training Mask will help get your breathing under control and help with lung stamina, increase lung capacity, oxygen efficiency and increase overall mental focus. Training Mask can be used to make you become a better athlete in all sports and daily living.
Our multi-level resistance system reduces air flow through our patented (PAT.8.590.533 B2) flux valve re-breather apparatus. Increased air resistance facilitates you to take fuller and deeper breaths naturally without thinking about it. Deeper breathing equates to improved oxygen delivery to the working muscles which results in reduced fatigue, elevated endurance, and sharpened mental acuity while under the duress of high intensity exercise.
Why Use Training Mask 2.0?
After extensive research and clinical testing from the UNIVERSITY OF NAIT the Training Mask 2.0 has made remarkable advancement in the fitness and training industry. The American Council of Exercise (ACE) has also published some exciting findings on the effectiveness of the Training Mask during exercise. Respiratory training is a new concept in the fitness arena, and the Training Mask 2.0 is the pioneer leading the way. Training Mask believes in continuous improvement which is why we launched the Training Mask 2.0. 2.0 is a light, hands free, functional respiratory resistance trainer that strengthens the muscles you use to breathe. The diaphragm is the centerpiece of your breathing musculature, and the Training Mask strengthens this muscle better than any other product available. By fitting over the nose and mouth, the mask allows you to maximize diaphragm activation. Correct diaphragmatic breathing requires you to inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth, and Training Mask was the first product on the market to allow users to accomplish this while training.
No matter what your fitness level is, Training Mask is up to the challenge through its patented multi-level air resistance system. Breathing against graded resistance will regulate your breathing while under duress which improves your ability to train at a high intensity. In addition to the tremendous benefits you will enjoy from respiratory resistance training (RRT), you will also notice improvements in your stamina from training under a hypoxic stimulus. Teaching the body to train under low oxygen conditions is something athletes have been doing for some time now by going to altitude. Now all you have to do is throw on your mask and get to work. The Training Mask 2.0 kills two birds with one stone by strengthening your breathing muscles and creating a hypoxic environment for you train in. No mountains required.
Dr. Artour Rakhimov - Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
- Winner of regional competitions in mathematics, chess, and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
- Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
- Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
- Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
- Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
- Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
- Author of the most comprehensive book in English (“Normal breathing: the key to vital health”) about the Buteyko breathing method and one of the largest world’s website devoted to breathing training (breathing)
- Buteyko breathing teacher (since 2002 up to now) and trainer
- Health writer and health educator