A WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
Increases capacity for high intensity exercise \
Improves breathing mechanics
TRAINING MASK 2.0?
- Increase in Power Output at Ventilatory Threshold
- Increase in Peak Power Output (Watts)
- Increase in Power Output at Respiratory Threshold
- Increase in Ventilatory Threshold
- Increase in Respiratory Compensation Threshold
This study was funded by the American Council on Exercise, San Diego, CA. There were no conflicts of interest.
ELEVATION TRAINING MASK?
Training Mask's patented multi-level resistance system reduces air flow via it's state of the art flux valve re-breather apparatus. When you add friction (load) to the air you inhale, you naturally pace your breathing and take deeper breaths simultaneously. This in turn leads to a cascade of physiological adaptations such as:
- Elevated EPOC (Post Exercise Oxygen Consumption) response to training that may lead to improved fat burning during/post workout.
- Improved fatigue tolerance that allows the user to work out at peak work intensities for longer time intervals.
- More efficient breathing mechanics that equates to sharper mental acuity which promotes a tranquil response to the stressors of athletic performance.